Welcome! My guest today is Maria Claps, who is a health coach specializing in women’s hormonal health. She is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Program. She has studied with some of the top nutritionists from around the world. Maria is a wife and mother of four grown children. Maria is passionate about helping women go through the stages of life with health, energy and enthusiasm. Her desire is to help celebrate each stage of womanhood. Join me for an interesting discussion with Maria!
Maria shares her knowledge and advice about the following:
- Maria’s struggles with PMS and her success in treating symptoms naturally prompted her interest and desire to help other women. “This is really my calling—working with women with hormonal problems.”
- Maria’s protocol for controlling PMS symptoms includes a clean diet (complete with fat, fiber, and protein), stress management, and herbs.
- Maria begins working with clients by performing a “breakfast upgrade,” completing a salivary hormone panel, and determining food sensitivities and needed supplements. Maria shares detailed information about how each step works!
Maria’s work revolves around four aspects of proper bodily function:
- Liver health—A 21-day purification system is designed to optimize liver function.
- Gut health—Maria’s clients typically experience a variety of digestive issues.
- Blood sugar balance—This is vitally important as it determines how insulin functions.
- Nutrient density—Many people need to increase the nutrition in the foods they eat. Maria can show you how!
Maria describes and explains in detail the four phases of the menstrual cycle. Every woman should listen. It will help you understand your body and your moods. Maria also tells about one particular herb that can help offset PMS issues, along with how to plan ahead for the menopause years—even when still in your 30’s! You don’t want to miss her ONE TIP for how to make a small change with the biggest payoff for your health. Join us for more!
Links and Resources:
www.nourishandflourishhealth.com (Maria’s website)
Now it’s your turn!
WHAT changes have you made in your diet?
HOW have those changes affected your health?
WHAT has been your biggest challenge while implementing a healthy lifestyle?
WHO do you want to hear from?
Let me know in the comments below and I will try my best to get them on the show! I want to answer your burning questions and for YOU to add your thoughts to the conversation. So go ahead and leave a comment now.
And if you want even more resources to heal yourself naturally, make sure you sign up for my email updates, because I share some insights in my email updates that I don’t share anywhere else.
Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, remember to eat consciously, because the world needs a healthy and vibrant you!
BECOME A FOOD AS MEDICINE VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- My free gift, “The Clean Eating Rules.” It’s my #1 guide for how to eat to lose weight, improve your biometrics, and get more energy.
- Summary of Pearls shared on the show
- Occasional Love Letters from Dr. Anh, where I share my favorite recipes and products, upcoming events, new information I’ve learned, and other goodies âº