In today’s episode, I interview Martha Gesegnet-Blessing. Martha began her career as a nurse in traditional western medicine but quickly left that for a more holistic approach and became a third generation metaphysical and spiritual healer.
Martha has over 20 years of experience in holistic health is the founder of Niagara Ayurveda Wellness and Healing Center. And she holds certifications in ayurvedic medicine, energy medicine, holistic nutrition, and a doctorate of divinity degree.
She successfully reversed 13 years of chronic pain in her own life and is author of the book “8 Steps to Naturally Heal Chronic Pain”.
Now in today’s show with Martha we talk about…..
- What is ayurvedic medicine and its benefits
- The three body types in Ayurveda, how to know what your body type is
- How to eat for your body type
- As well as how to detox and how often should someone be detoxing?
- And more!
Here’s the show:
Resources Mentioned in the Show:
- Link to Martha’s website, NiagaraAyurveda.com
- Body Type Quiz
- To schedule a wellness consultation with Martha
Now it’s your turn! WHAT questions do you have about using nutrition to heal yourself? WHO do you want to hear from? Let me know in the comments below and I will try my best to get them on the show. Be as specific as possible. I want to answer your burning questions and for YOU to add your thoughts to the conversation. So
go ahead and leave a comment now.
And if you want even more resources to heal yourself naturally, make sure you sign up for email updates, because I share some insights in my email updates that I only share with my subscribers. That’s why you want to be one
We have plenty of fun guests coming up, including Robin Shirley, a health coach who healed her juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and Barbara Robins, the Energy Optimizer, just to name a few, so stay tuned. Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, have a fit and tasty day!
BECOME A FIT FOODIE VIP FOR FREE. ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:
- Be the FIRST to know about new recipes, episodes, programs, and events
- Surprises and VIP-only content
- Exclusive insights that I only share with my email subscribers