Healing from Crohn’s Disease, Less Doing and Stress Reduction with Ari Meisel – #019

Today, I’m excited to introduce you to Ari Meisel, who has a passion for helping others learn to reduce stress in their lives.  Ari is a real estate developer, triathlete, blogger, consultant, wellness and productivity coach, as well as a husband and father.  He helps others daily from his website, lessdoing.com, and he’s here to share valuable information with us!

Ari’s knowledge is an outgrowth of his personal journey from suffering with Crohn’s disease to taking control of his physical health through fitness, nutrition, and overall wellness.

Ari Meisel

Ari shares the following fundamentals to free up your mind and your time:

  • Allocate your time so you use it better.
  • Identify the processes you go through in daily life—only about 5% of those tasks actually MUST be done by you! Find out what to do with the other 95%!
  • Handle and recall information externally—don’t internalize!
  • DON’T run those errands!
  • Make customization, batching, and organization work to your advantage.

Listen and learn from Ari how you can have LESS DOING and MORE LIVING!  Ari shares with me his #1 tip for de-stressing your life, so don’t miss it!

Now it’s your turn!

WHAT changes have you made in your diet?

HOW have those changes affected your health?

WHAT has been your biggest challenge while implementing a healthy lifestyle?

WHO do you want to hear from?

Let me know in the comments below and I will try my best to get them on the show!  I want to answer your burning questions and for YOU to add your thoughts to the conversation.  So go ahead and leave a comment now.

And if you want even more resources to heal yourself naturally, make sure you sign up for my email updates, because I share some insights in my email updates that I don’t share anywhere else.

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, remember to eat consciously, because the world needs a healthy and vibrant you!

vip

BECOME A FOOD AS MEDICINE VIP FOR FREE.  ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND RECEIVE:

  • My free gift, “The Clean Eating Rules.” It’s my #1 guide for how to eat to lose weight, improve your biometrics, and get more energy.
  • Summary of Pearls shared on the show
  • Occasional Love Letters from Dr. Anh, where I share my favorite recipes and products, upcoming events, new information I’ve learned, and other goodies!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There was an issue loading your timed LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.

Speak Your Mind

*

Read previous post:
Healing From Crohn’s Disease, Less Doing and Stress Reduction with Ari Meisel – #019

  Today, I’m excited to introduce you to Ari Meisel, who has a passion for helping others learn to reduce...

Close